Sometimes professional tree servicemen are called tree doctors, tree surgeons or arborists. But it’s not always clear to a common person what that means. What is even less clear are reasons to hire a certified arborist. We got this covered and want to tell you who are arborists and how they can be helpful.
An arborist is a qualified tree specialist. It means that this person is trained and has at least base knowledge base about all sort of tree service. This includes health education, caring techniques and climbing skills. There is, for example, the ISA arborist certification. It is a nongovernmental certification organization that develops and holds professional tests. If a person is a certified arborist it means that this individual is a real professional who achieved a significant skill and knowledge level. Check the web to find out a certified arborist in Houston.
Arborists take care of all sorts of wood-containing plants: from small shrubs to giants like oaks. These specialists provide different services aiming both to protect the tree and help a homeowner with protecting property.
What Arborists Can Do for You
- Surroundings protection. If a tree interferes with utility lines, buildings or walkways, an arborist will provide a consultation and help. If it’s threatening to damage something or hurt someone must be maintained properly. If a hazard is too serious, the arborist can help with tree removal.
- Tree pruning. This is one of the essentials in your yard care. It’s an important operation of maintaining the tree’s health, appearance and safety.
- Tree removal and emergency services. Such sad occasions are also the working field for arborists. Specialists will tell you how high your emergency is and if it’s really necessary to cut down the tree. There are also additional services of this field like stump removal or grinding.
- Tree planting. A professional arborist is the right person to listen to when you decide what to plant on your territory. A specialist can analyze the soil, consult about the best species to plant in Houston or anywhere else in South Texas.
- Lots of additional services. This might be risk estimation, landscape advice, diseases and insects services.
The arborist’s service can cost more if the specialists have certificates confirming their professional training. But this is not an expense you should avoid: professional servicemen is a key to healthy trees along with pretty, clean and safe area. Expenses may be much higher in the future if you decide to hire uncertified workers. In addition, certified arborists always hold responsibility for the work they do. Reputation is an important matter among real professionals, so they do care about the quality of their work.
We recommend you to hire only certified arborists in Houston and surrounding areas. It is an important matter of quality, safety and effectiveness of work. If you care about your beloved ones and your property, always ask your arborist company about certification. Check the web and look for a list of ISA certified arborist companies near your location.